As a global leader in contract manufacturing, Tessy Plastics has the cutting-edge resources and commitment to innovation needed to take your medical product from initial rendering to a fully qualified medical device. We provide complete IQ, OQ, and PQ documentation to ensure a streamlined qualification process.
With Tessy Plastics as your medical manufacturing partner, you’ll reach new heights in production rates, cost efficiency and quality assurance.
Proven Medical Experience
- Minimally Invasive: canulas, staple delivery components, trocars
- Noninvasive: pipettes, stopcocks, ear tips, speculums, syringes, blood analyzer disposables
- Medical Devices: components, sub-assemblies, full assemblies
Expansive, Controlled Manufacturing Environment
- ISO 13485 Certified & UL Approved
- FDA-Regulated Facility
- Cleanroom Molding and Assembly (ISO 7 and ISO 8)
Innovation in Action: In addition to high cavitation, precision medical device manufacturing, Tessy can deliver unprecedented volume – even in a cleanroom environment. For example, we mold, package, and distribute over a million medical products per day for one customer and over 40 million items annually for another medical customer.